Our Upholstery Cleaning Methods
The most common method of upholstery cleaning is hot water extraction, using a blend of water based solvent cleaners to break down commonly found soils in upholstery such as body oils, hair product resides and foods. We’ve undergone specialist training to ensure we get the most out of the process for you as possible.
Low Moisture and Dry Cleaning Upholstery
Low moisture and dry cleaning upholstery are also very effective; however they are less successful at removing engrained soils and upholstery stains. They are suitable methods of cleaning for fine fabric with water sensitive dyes, upholstery that needs to be ready to use or dry quickly, and for maintenance cleaning.
The Drimaster (TM) Upholstery Cleaning Experience
Our latest training means we can now offer the Drimaster(TM) upholstery cleaning experience – meaning your upholstery can be dry within 1-4 hours of treatment.
We’ll give you a comprehensive inspection before we offer our quote
Fabrics can be dry within just one hour depending on the fibres
It’s the very latest in upholstery cleaning technology – so your upholstery filling remains dry. This means you won’t have to wait as long as you usually would before getting full use of your furnishings again
Much lower risk of dye bleeding or fabrics shrinking, due to the speed at which your upholstery dries
Expert Stain Removal
In most cases it’s possible to remove stains from upholstery. It’s important to remember that upholstery is very absorbent because of the fills used – such as foam and feathers. This can make stains increasingly difficult to remove. We recommend using an aftercare treatment to protect against stains.
What is an aftercare treatment?
Hook Cleaning services offer a range of aftercare products including 3M Scotch Guard and Fibreshield. 3M is our preferred product to protect your upholstery. There are other cheaper alternatives, however Hook Cleaning services takes pride in providing outstanding customer service and care, and that includes using the best products. Fibreshield is another quality product which we recommend, it behaves in the same way was Scotch Guard, but is ideal for allergy sufferers; it contains an antibacterial membrane guaranteed to kill off germs and mites for a minimum of 12 months.
Speak to us now
Do you need a second chance at providing a first-class first impression?
We can restore your commercial upholstery back to its former glory, give us a call today for a free consultation on how.
- Many thanks to HCS (Berkshire tile doctor). Dennis arrived promptly on the 19th January and worked tirelessly in our filthy limestone floor. The result is as good as a new floor. He asked what sort of finish we wanted and when he had completed the job checked we were happy with the results. He gave us advice for long term care. We are thrilled with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Mrs Jenkins Southampton, Hampshire, January 2017Mrs Jenkins, Southampton, Hampshire
- We are very pleased with the work carried out by Hook Cleaning Services. Dennis was incredibly careful not to damage a newly decorated skirting board, while treating our very old red quarry tiles in the house. The tiles look beautifully shiny and new now and we couldn’t be happier. While Dennis was here he also cleaned a carpet and two sofas, which came up beautifully. 10 out of 10 and will use the company again. Dennis is also a very pleasant person to have in your home - knowledgeable, hard-working and polite. Mrs VaughanMrs Vaughan
Ewshott, Hampshire, March 2016
- ‘ Fast and efficient service from the Hook Cleaning Services from start to finish. Very flexible around our business needs. We are looking forward to future cooperation’. Petra Berry Frankova Rooms Division Manager, Brooklands Hotel, SurreyBrooklands Hotel, Surrey
Brooklands, Surrey, January 2016
- John did a superb job - the carpets look amazing!Andy Martin
Hook, Hampshire, February 2016
- Thank you for doing an excellent jobMr El-Khazen
Boxford, Berkshire February 2016
- We are over the moon with the work Dennis did...it's fantastic!! I will certainly be recommending you! Thank you for an amazing job.Mrs Eccleshare
West Sussex February 2016
- Just a note to say what a great job Dennis has done. I'm really impressed with the sofa and carpets and I will definitely pass my recommendation on for you.Mrs Welsh
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Really pleased with the carpets! John was such a professional and hard working guy - a real credit to your company. Please extend our thanks to him.Mrs Adams
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Just a note to say enormous thanks for the great job done by Dennis and John (I think!) in my shower room last Monday. The room looks great and good as new! Attention to detail combined with politeness and good humour - money very well spent. If you can drop off some of your cleaning stuff it would be very much appreciated. Congratulations on a great team; I have already made several recommendations on your behalf!Caroline
Bracknell, July 2015
- I was delighted and surprised at how well my daughter's bedroom carpet looked after cleaning. It came up beautifully considering the number of make up marks on it prior to cleaning. Carpet looks like new, I have to say. Your colleague Dennis is a credit to your business, removing his shoes on entry to my home and explaining exactly what was going to be done. I will certainly use your services again and would recommend your company without hesitation to anyone requiring their carpets cleaned. Sincere thanks.Michael Gill
Hook, Hampshire, June 2015
- Just to let you know your guys did a great job at the flat, please pass on our thanks.James McGinty
Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, June 2015
- The team did a great job on my natural stone kitchen floor tiles. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and on time. Nothing was too much trouble. I was so impressed with their professionalism that I asked them to clean my silk rugs and stair carpets too. They look like new. Thanks for a great job.Mrs Patel
Charvil, Berkshire, June 2015
GET IN TOUCH!
Get in touch to hear more on how our expert services can help to transform your home or business.
Get Started With Hook Cleaning Services
It all starts with a phone call – ring us or give us an email today to find out more about our domestic, commercial and specialist carpet cleaning services. We can’t wait to help!
Hook Cleaning Services, Units 5 + 6 Eastlands Court, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 8PL
We are open:
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM