Cleaning Carpets in Your Home
Our specialist carpet cleaning company training means we know exactly how to keep your floors clean. Our systems produce hot water at 80-90°C for a deep cleaning which won’t cause any damage to your carpets. As most carpet fibres are bonded together and set around 120°C, using a lower temperature means we don’t undo this process – but we’re still able to achieve a deep clean.
How We Can Help
We provide a range of carpet cleaning methods including Truck Mounted systems, Portable Hot Water Extraction as well as Low Moisture and Compound Cleaning – and our professional, trained Hampshire carpet cleaners can choose exactly the right method for you, based on your bespoke needs. This range of methods really does allows us to help you in the right way, no matter how timely or large your carpet cleaning requirements.
Choosing The Right Method
For most people, truck mounted carpet cleaning is ideal. Due to its massive suction and high pressure jets, it’s thought to be the most powerful carpet cleaning method in the world.
Using these systems we are more than capable of removing soils, chemicals, pollutants and mites from your carpets. Our friendly team will talk you through the whole process, and we’ll be find the right way to do it within a time and budget that suits you too.
Get in touch with us for professional carpet cleaning advice if you have natural fibre carpets made of jute, hessian, sisal, viscose, bamboo or banana fibre. We have specialist compound cleaning techniques at the ready – to ensure your carpets get back to their best.
Truck Mounted & Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Firstly we pre-spray your carpets with a cleaning agent to help break down soiling, grease, fat, dust-mites and other bugs. We will recommend and use the most suitable solution.
- The carpet is brushed with a ‘carpet pile brush’. This pushes the pre-spray to the very roots of the fibre allowing the solution to work the whole way through the carpet. For large areas, or areas which are heavily soiled, we may recommend the use of a heavy weighted rotary. This machine spins approximately 150 times a minute which helps the pre spray get to work on cleaning your carpet thoroughly.
- The carpets are rinsed with a powerful extraction machine. Where possible, Hook Cleaning Services will use a truck mounted carpet cleaner. This machine sprays water into the carpet under pressure to rinse the solutions out. A powerful vacuum removes all the solutions, soils, and mites and extracts them back to a waste tank. This machine will leave your carpets dry in 2 – 4 hours and looking fresh and vibrant.
Speak to us now
In need of our carpet cleaning services?
Give us a call today for a free, no obligations chat, we can even set up a free consultation to give you a more accurate quote.
- Many thanks to HCS (Berkshire tile doctor). Dennis arrived promptly on the 19th January and worked tirelessly in our filthy limestone floor. The result is as good as a new floor. He asked what sort of finish we wanted and when he had completed the job checked we were happy with the results. He gave us advice for long term care. We are thrilled with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Mrs Jenkins Southampton, Hampshire, January 2017Mrs Jenkins, Southampton, Hampshire
- We are very pleased with the work carried out by Hook Cleaning Services. Dennis was incredibly careful not to damage a newly decorated skirting board, while treating our very old red quarry tiles in the house. The tiles look beautifully shiny and new now and we couldn’t be happier. While Dennis was here he also cleaned a carpet and two sofas, which came up beautifully. 10 out of 10 and will use the company again. Dennis is also a very pleasant person to have in your home - knowledgeable, hard-working and polite. Mrs VaughanMrs Vaughan
Ewshott, Hampshire, March 2016
- ‘ Fast and efficient service from the Hook Cleaning Services from start to finish. Very flexible around our business needs. We are looking forward to future cooperation’. Petra Berry Frankova Rooms Division Manager, Brooklands Hotel, SurreyBrooklands Hotel, Surrey
Brooklands, Surrey, January 2016
- John did a superb job - the carpets look amazing!Andy Martin
Hook, Hampshire, February 2016
- Thank you for doing an excellent jobMr El-Khazen
Boxford, Berkshire February 2016
- We are over the moon with the work Dennis did...it's fantastic!! I will certainly be recommending you! Thank you for an amazing job.Mrs Eccleshare
West Sussex February 2016
- Just a note to say what a great job Dennis has done. I'm really impressed with the sofa and carpets and I will definitely pass my recommendation on for you.Mrs Welsh
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Really pleased with the carpets! John was such a professional and hard working guy - a real credit to your company. Please extend our thanks to him.Mrs Adams
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Just a note to say enormous thanks for the great job done by Dennis and John (I think!) in my shower room last Monday. The room looks great and good as new! Attention to detail combined with politeness and good humour - money very well spent. If you can drop off some of your cleaning stuff it would be very much appreciated. Congratulations on a great team; I have already made several recommendations on your behalf!Caroline
Bracknell, July 2015
- I was delighted and surprised at how well my daughter's bedroom carpet looked after cleaning. It came up beautifully considering the number of make up marks on it prior to cleaning. Carpet looks like new, I have to say. Your colleague Dennis is a credit to your business, removing his shoes on entry to my home and explaining exactly what was going to be done. I will certainly use your services again and would recommend your company without hesitation to anyone requiring their carpets cleaned. Sincere thanks.Michael Gill
Hook, Hampshire, June 2015
- Just to let you know your guys did a great job at the flat, please pass on our thanks.James McGinty
Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, June 2015
- The team did a great job on my natural stone kitchen floor tiles. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and on time. Nothing was too much trouble. I was so impressed with their professionalism that I asked them to clean my silk rugs and stair carpets too. They look like new. Thanks for a great job.Mrs Patel
Charvil, Berkshire, June 2015
GET IN TOUCH!
Get in touch to hear more on how our expert services can help to transform your home or business.
Get Started With Hook Cleaning Services
It all starts with a phone call – ring us or give us an email today to find out more about our domestic, commercial and specialist carpet cleaning services. We can’t wait to help!
Hook Cleaning Services, Units 5 + 6 Eastlands Court, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 8PL
We are open:
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM