What carpet Cleaning methods do you use?
1) We pre vacuum your carpets to remove any surface soils,
2) We clean right up to and round the edges of your carpet with a special hand tool so we don’t damage your walls
3) We pre spray your carpet with a special solution to break down, fats & grime, it help to break down soils in the carpet and kills dust mites and other pesticides.
4) We agitate the pre spray into the carpet to help the solution work, sometimes we will do this by brush, however for engrained soils, and we will use a rotary machine, allowing a powerful clean.
5) We leave the Solution to work, this time may be 30 seconds or half an hour, it depends on the type and amount of soil
6) A high Pressure hot water extraction. This injects a rinse agent into your carpet, the powerful vacuum then removes any soils, solutions and stains from your carpet cleaving them dry within hours!
7) We will turn our attention to any specialist stain removal that did not come out as part of the cleaning process
8) Finally, we will reset the carpet pile to allow correct, proper and efficient drying.
Is it true that once you have had your carpet cleaned they get dirtier again more quickly?
At Hook Carpet Cleaners we use powerful machines to extract any cleaning residues which can cause rapid re-soiling of the carpet.
Does it matter if the propery is furnished or unfurnished?
Do you need someone to come and visit the premises beforehand?
We are happy for you as the client to provide us with measurements, however we will always confirm these measurements before work starts.
How long does the cleaning process typically take?
Should I invest in after-care products such as Scotch Guard?
Do you use steam?
Will all the stains come out?
Hook Carpet Cleaners would always recommend contacting a professional before attempting any stain removal yourself.
Do you use chemicals to clean?
Every cleaning solution contains chemicals. Water in itself is a chemical. This is the main basis upon the solution which carpet cleaners use – A cleaning chemical diluted within water to create the cleaning solution required.
How long will my carpet/suite take to dry?
- Many thanks to HCS (Berkshire tile doctor). Dennis arrived promptly on the 19th January and worked tirelessly in our filthy limestone floor. The result is as good as a new floor. He asked what sort of finish we wanted and when he had completed the job checked we were happy with the results. He gave us advice for long term care. We are thrilled with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Mrs Jenkins Southampton, Hampshire, January 2017Mrs Jenkins, Southampton, Hampshire
- ‘ Fast and efficient service from the Hook Cleaning Services from start to finish. Very flexible around our business needs. We are looking forward to future cooperation’. Petra Berry Frankova Rooms Division Manager, Brooklands Hotel, SurreyBrooklands Hotel, Surrey
Brooklands, Surrey, January 2016
- John did a superb job - the carpets look amazing!Andy Martin
Hook, Hampshire, February 2016
- Thank you for doing an excellent jobMr El-Khazen
Boxford, Berkshire February 2016
- We are over the moon with the work Dennis did...it's fantastic!! I will certainly be recommending you! Thank you for an amazing job.Mrs Eccleshare
West Sussex February 2016
- Just a note to say what a great job Dennis has done. I'm really impressed with the sofa and carpets and I will definitely pass my recommendation on for you.Mrs Welsh
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Really pleased with the carpets! John was such a professional and hard working guy - a real credit to your company. Please extend our thanks to him.Mrs Adams
Odiham, Hampshire, August 2015
- Just a note to say enormous thanks for the great job done by Dennis and John (I think!) in my shower room last Monday. The room looks great and good as new! Attention to detail combined with politeness and good humour - money very well spent. If you can drop off some of your cleaning stuff it would be very much appreciated. Congratulations on a great team; I have already made several recommendations on your behalf!Caroline
Bracknell, July 2015
- I was delighted and surprised at how well my daughter's bedroom carpet looked after cleaning. It came up beautifully considering the number of make up marks on it prior to cleaning. Carpet looks like new, I have to say. Your colleague Dennis is a credit to your business, removing his shoes on entry to my home and explaining exactly what was going to be done. I will certainly use your services again and would recommend your company without hesitation to anyone requiring their carpets cleaned. Sincere thanks.Michael Gill
Hook, Hampshire, June 2015
- Just to let you know your guys did a great job at the flat, please pass on our thanks.James McGinty
Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, June 2015
- The team did a great job on my natural stone kitchen floor tiles. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and on time. Nothing was too much trouble. I was so impressed with their professionalism that I asked them to clean my silk rugs and stair carpets too. They look like new. Thanks for a great job.Mrs Patel
Charvil, Berkshire, June 2015
- Top job, as I said on the night when you finished - the carpets look as if new.Simon Fitzgerald
Artifex Media, Surrey, 21/04/2015
GET IN TOUCH!
Get in touch to hear more on how our expert services can help to transform your home or business.
Get Started With Hook Cleaning Services
It all starts with a phone call – ring us or give us an email today to find out more about our domestic, commercial and specialist carpet cleaning services. We can’t wait to help!
Hook Cleaning Services, Units 5 + 6 Eastlands Court, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 8PL
We are open:
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM